Thursday, December 19, 2019

Hank's 2nd Bouncing Birthday Bash


Today's post is all about Hank's 2nd Birthday party....we had a bouncy ball themed bash at The Little Gym. It was a ball! I love throwing birthday parties and gathering with friends and family. You can read about Hank's 1st Lumberjack Party HERE.

This year we wanted to do a party where the kiddos could actually play. A bunch of toddlers with nothing to do is a recipe for disaster so we decided to head back to The Little Gym! Hank started going to The Little Gym when he was just 6 months old and we stopped going last spring when the class schedule didn't work out, but we loved our time there. In fact, the best part of it was that we met 3 of our favorite toddler friends and their mamas there.


I ordered the invites, water bottle labels, and party favor tags from an Etsy stationary shop. I also ordered his t-shirt from Etsy. As far a decor went, it was super simple. Little Gym provided the birthday sign, table cloths, paper goods, etc. I picked up a felt ball garland at a craft fair this fall and added that to the table.




The cake was made by April's Cakery. April was recommended to me by a parent at my school and I was so glad we got in touch. I sent her some pics and she made an adorable cake for us. She even had colored dots baked right into the inside of the cake. It turned out so fun and was delicious. 


When everyone was singing Happy Birthday to Hank I was just so happy for our little guy. He is so loved by incredible friends and wonderful family. I know so deeply in my heart that birthdays are a blessing. Not every child gets to experience another year so getting to be Hank's mommy is so worth celebrating. I don't take it for granted. His birthday celebration was such a sweet reminder of that truth. 




Happy Birthday, Hank! It's a ball bouncing into the 2's!! 

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment