Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Quick and Easy Applesauce Banana Muffins


    I have been in a major baking mood lately. There's just something about putting on good tunes and warming up the house with delicious smells and getting some flour on your face (just me? I'm a messy baker). I mixed up a couple of recipes I found online and created these delicious muffins. I hope you enjoy! And here's a fun tip: freeze 6 for when you're wanting some baked goods in a few weeks...keeps AJ and I from eating all 12 in a week!



You'll need:

2 mushed bananas
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar (or splenda!)
1 egg
3/4 cup applesauce
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup whole wheat flour (if you aren't into the texture of ww flour, you can use half white and half ww)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
You can add craisins or nuts too! I like raisins but hubs won't touch anything that involves a raisin.

Combine all ingredients and bake for 20 minutes at 350. Bon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment