Sunday, February 28, 2016

What I'm Loving Lately

W.I.L.L. time is here! What am I digging?

1. These Gold's Gym weights. Ok, so in full disclosure, I've used these exactly 3 times in the two weeks I've had them so while they haven't been getting their full usage, I love 'em! This set was only $18 on sale at Walmart and includes 40 lbs. of weights and 2 barbells. I really missed the free weights at the clubhouse at our old place. Our new gym has some weight machines but no free weights. It's nice to know I don't need to get my booty to the gym to get some weight time in (First world probs, I know).




2. Spring Mani/Pedi! I was in desperate need of a mani/pedi this week (my last pedi was in DECEMBER) so I went this week and got bright pink on my toes and pale lavendar on my nails. It was heavenly.


3. Double Date Night: Saturday night we went to dinner with some friends and then to see Margaret Cho at Wise Guys. It was a hilarious show and it's always nice to experience a side of Utah that we rarely get to livin' in the southwest 'burbs. There is culture here, and gay people, and even alcohol too. It was a fun evening out.

4. The spring-like weather!! Guys. I opened the windows in the house today and in this afternoon we are hitting the trail for a mini hike. I need sun in my life and I just want to soak it alllll up.



5. These. People have been asking me what my pregnancy cravings are and these top the list. I cannot get enough. I know they are sugary, but they are also fruit, and refreshing, and delicious and they are my go-to snack. I finally wised up and am buying them in 12 packs now. YUM.



6. The fact that while Wednesday and Thursday will be epically long days (parent teacher conferences), we have Friday OFF!!!! I plan on sleeping in and getting a prenatal massage Oh yeah.



7. I had every intention of adding Fuller House to this list, but I sadly have not watched one episode. The DVR was looooaded so I decided to tackle that first (American Crime, Shades of Blue, 600 Lb Life, Shark Tank, the usual).

8. I'm loving clothes that will still work with my bump. In the market for some maternity jeans soon. My fave Gap pair still fits but I think their days are numbered. Here's me at 15 weeks.


What are YOU loving lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment