Sunday, March 6, 2016

Weekending

Hello There, Bloggy Readers!
   I broke a cardinal rule of blogging this weekend and took not a single photo. I know. So this post will be words only but you can manage, right? Last week was BUSY with meetings, errands, teaching, and parent teacher conferences. They went well and I may have shouted "Hallelujah!!!" as a ripped out of the school parking lot Thursday night. Friday I had a glorious day off and went for my prenatal massage. It was delightful. I went to a few thrift stores, but it was one of those "nothing is calling out to me" thrifting visits, so I came home a proceeded to watch 3 hours of Fuller House followed by a lavender bubble bath and banana bread baking. I made a dent in the great book I'm reading (more deets in a future book post), and fell into bed by 9. It was a perfect and relaxing day. Saturday AJ and I went to see "Spotlight." We had been wanting to see it, but with its Best Picture win last weekend, we decided we just had to. It did not disappoint. We went to an early dinner at Red Lobster, to evening church, then we met the fam for Fro yo (little sis is in town for the week on spring break)! Today (Sunday) stared out cozy and rainy so we had a lazy day and besides a trip to the grocery store and the gym, we've been homebound all day and I am loving it.
Oh, and in case you've ever wondered what it's like to be pregnant (or at least me pregnant): The doc told me I should be having 2 or so servings of seafood a week (baby's brain likes fish, apparently). Hence, the Red Lobster dinner. Well. I had a few bites of the salmon I ordered but wasn't really hungry. We got the rest in a to go container and put it in the trunk. Well. After fro yo, I was in the car for about 30 seconds when I caught a whiff of the trunk salmon and proceeded to projectile vomit all over myself and the car. You're welcome for that visual. Pregnancy ain't a glamorous affair, folks. But needless to say, Baby Steele was well behaved after that.
Cheers to a new week ahead of sunshine, well behaved students (please, Lord, PLEASE), and The Bachelor Women Tell All.

No comments:

Post a Comment