Sunday, April 9, 2017

Outfit Inspiration

I love browsing outfit inspiration on Pinterest. I find that if I go shopping after I've been looking at stuff I like on Pinterest I know exactly what kind of look I want when I go shopping (and ya'll know I love a deal: I can recreate some similar looks from my closet staples suppliers like Old Navy, Target, Smith's Marketplace, Down East). Here's some stuff I've been liking lately:

coral is my love language and I'm loving army green lately too 

I am in love with this light chambray top 

This is me in outfit form 

I just bought these jammies from Target this weekend Love them! 

My Mother in Law introduced me to the Lands End Fit and Flare dress I have it in 3 designs. Comfy, great fit, and oh so cute. Check them out here

love these soft layers for spring
My sister Libby loves fashion like I do and she put together these outfit collages for various jobs/occasions. SO FUN! I love them all!

"So done with the Semester:" That netflix tank is on point, love those simple gold flips!
 "Gatsby Wedding": I want to plan my sister's future Gatsby wedding and I love this fashion inspiration. That dress is so chic and goes with the theme while also being beautifully classic.

 "Yoga Teacher:" I love a good pair of yoga pants. If you do yoga in them, cool, but I prefer them as straight up lounge wear. Loving a fun patterned sock print too. Charming Charlie is where I like to get my fun ones.
 "Brunching:" This is one of my faves because it's so springy and PRETTY. Pastels + Stripes+ Sandals+ Sweet Brunch Yumminess=Perfection
 "City Chic:" I'm loving this dress/cardi/scarf/flat combo (I'll take the MacBook too). Simple, chic, and beautiful.
 Libby has titled this one "Kim K at College:" Something booty hugging, loungey, and some Kanye merch. Of course.
"Pretty Little Liars:" Raise your hand if you cannot wait until the final season of PLL this spring. MEEEE! Libby didn't tell me which outfit belongs to which girl, but I'll take a guess: Hannah, Emily, Spencer, Aria??
 Finally, "The Teach':" That plaid skirt is perfection and a bright pair of skinnies, infinity scarf, comfy flats, and of course pretty school supplies will keep you going till the final bell!

Aren't these so fun?! Thanks, Libby, for sharing these fun fashion scenes. Ready, set, shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment