Monday, January 22, 2018

Happy Birthday, AJ!

Yesterday was AJ's birthday! We had a low key weekend celebrating. I made spaghetti and meatballs and my mom made a Funfetti cake. Yum! That morning, I gave AJ his gifts from me and then his gift from Hank....some popcorn from Roosters and in the card it said, "You're the best POP ever!" We both relaxed during the day and my family came over in the evening.

I dressed up Hank for daddy's birthday. Isn't he cute?


Hank was ready to get comfy, so into pajamas he went! 

Hank loves his grandparents! 


I am so thankful for AJ. He doesn't like to make a huge deal out of his birthday and doesn't like to be the center of attention (even knowing this I still threw him a surprise 30th birthday party a few years ago. Check it out here) but he is definitely worth celebrating. He is the solid rock of our family. He makes me laugh constantly, is such a hard worker, is thoughtful and kind, an outstanding teacher, and most of all, a spectacular husband and a wonderful dad. I hope Hank is just like him. Happy Birthday, AJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment