Friday, April 6, 2018

Life Lately/Photo Drop

Hi Guys,
   This post is a random assortment of all the stuff and pictures I didn't blog in the few weeks before spring break. We had a wonderful March.....we did dinners with friends, had visits from AJ's mom and dad, Hank got to meet Uncle Matt, my classroom got "spring-ified" and we're in full on "get ready for 2nd grade" mode, Hank turned 3 months old and is smiling, loving lights and the ceiling fan (we are contemplating a trip to Home Depot's lighting department to blow his little mind!), I joined Boot Camp again, and we've been enjoying bonus time chilling at home (Yay for spring break!).


This is one of my all time fave pictures of Hank!! 



We enjoyed a trip to the Mall....I hadn't been to the mall in SO long! 



Saturday night we had my family over for pizza and it was nice to all be together. Here's AJ and Matt looking at Hank's photo album. 

One day last week, we heard a knock on the door and it was AJ's dad, he arrived in Utah a day early to surprise us! Hank loved having time with his Grandpa Steele! AJ's dad always enjoys having projects so he painted our backyard adirondack chairs (which he made us a few years ago) a pretty light green color. I can't wait to read out there this summer. I packed away Hank's newborn and 0-3 month clothes (space saver bags are my new obession....ask AJ, I can't stop finding things I want to space bag!) and I am absolutely floored that the "newborn" phase is over. Oh, and we officially transitioned to the crib this week. Hank did better than I did....I miss my little pal in our room but he does well in the crib (we'd been putting him in there for his morning nap to test the waters and he seemed to enjoy it). Babies do not keep!

Newborn, 0-3 month clothes, swaddles, jammies etc. all in this bin. Yay for Space Saver bags! 


And speaking of wanting to read outside......remember that one time all my library holds came in at once??? And there's 4 waiting for me today. Sheesh. Cutting this post off now because clearly I have some reading to do. This month's reads are GOOD! Have a great weekend! 

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment