Sunday, July 7, 2019

Life Lately (in captions)

Hip hip hooray! It's July! I'm sharing glimpses of our life lately with you today in caption form. Ready set, go!

We visited the Butterfly Biosphere with some friends

Curious about everything! 
Hank had a good time! All the butterflies flying around sort of freaked me out but it was a fun experience!

I've been loving visiting different coffee shops this summer and I really like this new one Clever Bean in Draper. We stopped for some refreshments before a trail walk. 

A stroller walk is one of my very favorite things in life 

Hank checked out his first library books! The book worm/ teacher in me was very excited about this! 

We celebrated my dad's birthday last week!

Look at these two twinning! 

Hank enjoyed his after dinner ice cream cone! 

Yum! 


I haven't updated our couch pillows since we moved in about 4 years ago! I found these cute plaid ones at Hobby Lobby. Where, by the way, they had ALL THE FALL stuff out! I was in heaven! 

Grandma and Grandpa joined us for a morning at the aquarium

Hank loves his grandparents 

My guys 

If June was the month of watching Coco, July seems to be about Leap. This movie is so cute and Hank and I have watched it twice this week! 
4th of July.....our 3rd annual time at the Riverton Days breakfast

The (brand new!) Riverton PD was so nice and saw Hank checking out their bicycle, and said, "He can hop on it." Yes please. I know big sis Hadley would be so proud! 

I ordered this cute lunchbox for my plane-lovin' boy! 

This boy is a lounger....it cracks me up! 

My mom and I went to see "Ma" this weekend! It was creepy but good! 

I've been keeping busy with 7 full days of math class for my endorsement. It's not awful, and the content can be interesting but summer classes in any form are sort of blah! 
I'll leave you with this picture because it combines 3 of my faves: Starbucks, Target, and Hank!

Happy summer! 
Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment