Friday, October 9, 2015

What I'm Loving Lately

It's time for another addition of WILL (short for What I'm Loving Lately)! Enjoy!

1. Maybelline Blushed Nudes: I've had my eyes on this awesome eye palette for a while and heard great things about it. I went for it and bought it last weekend and love it. A palette that large can be a little overwhelming so the back has great color guides for duos, trios, and quads.  


2. My Big Fat Fabulous Life: This show got me hooked last season and now I just love it. Whitney is hilarious and the show follows her daily life as she tries to launch her No Body Shame campaign. Her mom Babs is my favorite part. Check it out if you're looking for a new fun show.



3. Spelling Test Scores: I have been stressing lately over my students' low scores on their spelling tests. This week's scores were awesome....so much higher than before! Yippee! I tried some new methods but I also think the students are getting into the groove of 1st grade.



4. Cinnamon Roasted Almonds: You know that smell of hot cinnamon in the mall around Christmas? THESE are the culprit and they are delicious. These are my new favorite snack and adds some pizazz to normal snacking almonds. Put these babies in your cart asap.



5. AAA: On Monday afternoon I came out to my car after school and I had my first ever flat tire. I thought I ran over a rock or something that morning and I guess it punctured the tire. Triple A to the rescue. They got my dinky spare put on until I could make it to the tire place for a new one. Peace of mind for a non-handy gal like myself!


first flat and tire replacement in almost 5 years, not bad I guess 

6. Paper Towns: I found this book on a "used" rack at the Phoenix airport for only $5! (I guess you can "rent" books at the airport now, who knew?). I'm almost done and really enjoying it. I want to see the movie when I'm finished.



7. A weekend at home with my better half and some fun stuff planned but also pretty mellow:  no explanation needed, just perfection.


No comments:

Post a Comment