Friday, June 8, 2018

A Touch of Whimsy

Summer and spring fashion is speaking my language with the additions of fun frilly details, embroidery, ruffles, and extra flourish. I am HERE FOR IT. This spring I purchased a shirt with a side ruffle and the dress I wore to Hank's child dedication had big bell sleeves. Since then, I've seen ruffled and tied looks everywhere! You know how some seasons all the clothes just seem blah? This is not that season! So many fabulous things!
PS) Wasn't it sad to hear about Kate Spade's passing this week? Her designs epitomized "style is fun and whimsical" for me. Such a tragedy.

Here are some finds I'm loving:

From Downeast. A tie, stripes and a ruffled sleeve? Triple threat!

From Gap. Who couldn't use some coral and ruffles in their summer?
I adore this bright whimsical tee from J Crew

I love a belted summer dress. This floral print is too cute. This is LC brand from Kohl's 
I had this in my shopping cart on QVC, I love the sleves and how it looks like Lily Pulitzer and it sold out before I could buy it!
I am obsessed with these teardrop cork and gold fleck earrings. I wear mine all the time. They are from Brinley and Co  and I want pretty much everything from her shop


I found these cotton shorts at Nordstrom Rack and I just needed to get them! I love the little scalloped detail. AJ thinks they look like pajama shorts, lol. I assure you they are REAL, like wear outside shorts but they are comfy like pajama shorts. 
I bought this at Downeast a few months ago, I love the ruffle detail
I love the LulaRoe Maurine dress.....I especially like the lace sleeved ones. I haven't bought one, though, because I think the $74 price point is high #bargain shopper

I LOVE this blouse from Old Navy: blue and white stripe, tassels, a billowy sleeve. I haven't clicked "buy" because off the shoulder shirts introduce a whole manner of bra issues. Right, ladies?

How perfect is this tassel necklace from Laura Cox Designs? This is totes on my wishlist

I started following a company called Seriously Happy Tees on Insta and their stuff is just so cute! I need this tee!

I love all these looks!! Happy shopping, dressing, and putting together looks. Isn't it fun being a girl?

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment