Friday, July 27, 2018

Summer Road Trip: Part 3 (the last part, promise!)

I really tried to fit our Oregon road trip into two posts but I just couldn't!

We got back to Central Oregon on Wednesday afternoon (after a stop at an amazing crepe restaurant in Salem. Suddenly I have the urge to open a coffee and crepe shop here in Utah. Who's with me?!). We were wiped out from the beach so we all took naps and did laundry and chilled in the backyard.
 On Thursday, AJ, Hank and I went to Bend to go to the mall there and walk around and explore. I love hanging out with my guys (and going in stores......you're a patient saint, AJ!). We also stopped at Costco because I under-estimated how much formula we'd go through (rookie mom mistake). I was absolutely floored to see wine at Costco. I know non-Utahans think I'm crazy, but guys, I'd never seen that before! I just had to get some Kirkland pinot grigio because I could. Ha! That evening we relaxed and hung out. Friday morning AJ and I did a Boot Camp workout outside and sweet Hank hung out on his blanket and watched us.
 Friday evening AJ and I went to Bend for a date to Deschutes Brewery. I love that place! Then, Friday evening Susan and I went to a LulaRoe boutique that I had been following on social media and was only a few minutes from AJ's fam's house. Guys, this place was amazing! This LulaRoe rep has transformed her shed into a gorgeous shop. Seriously, it was the cutest. Sweet Jen was so accommodating and was our own personal stylist. We had a blast.


Saturday morning AJ's aunt, uncle, and grandma came to visit Hank! It was fun for them to meet Hank and we spent the afternoon together visiting and having lunch. It was so special to see four generations of Steeles all together!

 Sunday morning we hit the road for Boise and arrived in the early afternoon. We walked to dinner at a pizza spot and then hit the hay early. Monday we made the trip home to Utah and after hours of unpacking and cranking the air (it was 86 degrees in our house when we got home!), we settled in and gave thanks for such an amazing summer trip. We head to Oregon again in December and already can't wait!



This guy started sitting up by himself on Saturday! 

We saw dozens of these weird alien-looking cars on the highway between Bend and Boise. They fit like one person and were going so fast. It was crazy! 

 Thank you for following along with us on our journey!

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment