Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fall Fashions

I cannot wait to refresh my wardrobe this fall! I love the "in between" seasons like fall and spring because you can kinda rock both warm weather and cooler weather looks together. Every fall must include the hunt for the perfect pair of jeans. I've had luck the past few years with Gap skinny legging jeans (roll 'em up with sandals in the summer or perfect under boots in the winter). When shopping with my Mother in Law this summer she introduced me to Jag jeans at Macys. These babies are LIFE CHANGING. No zipper, no button, basically a pull-on jean that fits/feels like yoga pants. NOW, before you go logging off and assume I read Ladies Home Journal and eat dinner at 4 pm, these are not "old lady" jeans, I promise! I bought a pair of khaki crop Jags for teaching in the fall and definitely plan on upgrading my denim collection with some Jag this fall. I swoon over a dark wash skinny and the yoga pant fit factor? YES! Click the link to browse: Jag Jeans

Jag Jeans Nora cut

The other fall fashion item I am interested in is Reese Witherspoon's clothing collection: Draper James. Now these items are totes out of my price range (I frequently think $10 is too much for a shirt at Target) BUT they are fun if you want some style inspiration or feel like splurging. It's like Elle Woods turned southern and designed the most gosh darned cute prints and patterns ever. Isn't this peach tote to die for? It retails for $165 so like I said, pricey but you can also monogram it so....worth it? 


I have been really into big fun jewelry this summer thanks to deals from Francesca's, Charming Charlie, and always Target. It's no secret I'm a pearl gal, but this fall I want to try a longer pearl strand and prep it up with a sweater set. I found this style inspiration via Pinterest and am loving it. Cute huh? 
I'm also loving these pastel pretties I found on Etsy. Perfect to brighten any basic tee or cardigan look. Here's the link: Bubble Necklace

Most of my fall fashions will probably come from my old friends: Gap, Target, Old Navy. 
Here are some recent faves I found there:

Pintuck printed tee, Gap

Floral print circle skirt, Gap

Open front cocoon cardigan, Old Navy
I really want to find a cute classic chambray shirt that would like nice contrasted with a dark denim skinny and some boots (fall uniform?) The challenge is button up shirts are usually a no-go for bustier gals. I need to get myself to the fitting rooms and see what I can make work. I am liking this one from Old Navy
And finally, because getting dressed and going out in public is cool and all but for evening couch time with my babe, I'm pretty sure I need this pj set. Only $14.99 from Target!

Happy shopping!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment