Friday, April 1, 2016

Fave Beauty Products

Hello Lovelies,
    I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for her awesome Show Us Your Life Series. Today's Topic: Fave Beauty Products!

1 Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream: I am in LOVE with this product. I have been a fan of Bare Minerals for years but then I sort of gave up on it because I discovered BB creams with sunscreen....well, friends, this is the best of both worlds. A little goes a long way and bonus: no brush needed, just use your fingers to blend. I cannot sing its praises enough!! SPF 30, moisturizing, and lightweight....I could go on and on.



2. Blushed Nudes Eye Palette: I love eyeshadows that come in quads so it's easy for a gal like me to pick coordinating colors. I bought this palette with my sis Libby when I was in Phoenix. She has one too, and it's just a great buy.
3.  L'Anza Healing Color Care Trauma Treatment: This hair product came from my salon a few years ago and I use it every single day. Not only is it great on wet hair before blow drying, but a small bit on dry hair can reduce frizz and tame flyaways. It's a bit pricey but oh so worth it.



4. CeraVe: Cream: I struggle with dry skin. In the winter it gets especially bad. Like, alligator scaly legs (TMI, sorry). My derm told me if you want true moisture never use lotion from a pump but body cream or butter from a jar will be much better. I pick up a tub of this at the store every few months and slather it on when my skin needs some hydrating.



5. Burt's Bees Lipgloss: I love this stuff!! Smooth, smells yummy, and great colors. It's my absolute fave.

What beauty products are you loving lately?? I'm on the hunt for a good make up setting spray....by 4 pm I look like I've just trekked through the amazon. Help a sister out!

1 comment:

  1. I love ANY and all things Burts Bees. I will have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete