Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Loving Lemon!

I have been lemon obsessed these days.I think it's my high hopes for spring/summer weather and just loving the fresh flavor and versatility! 


I have made two lemon recipes this month that I have really liked.

The first one is this Creamy Lemon Shrimp Pasta. This was probably one of my fave recipes I've made this year. It was creamy yet light and so refreshing and tasty. 


I made these Lemon Blossoms from Paula Deen last weekend and they were delicious. Disclaimer: I tried making them in a mini muffin tin and it turned into a MESS. I greased the cups but they got all stuck and my kitchen was a crumbly lemony mess (truth). SO....I decided to bake in a regular muffin pan with muffin papers and that made a difference (They still stuck to the paper quite a bit....this recipe might need some tweaking). These tasted like Starbucks lemon loaf! 

I found some other recipes that I thought my be good for my lemon loving self:

-I wrote a post last spring with a recipe I love for lemon pasta that I adore. 

-These Lemon Raspberry Muffins sound amazing and with the exception of the berries, you probably have most of the ingredients at home! 
-Lemon Parmesan Broccoli on the grill?! Sign me up! I can't wait to make this next time we grill.

-Crockpot Lemon Chicken this looks easy, yummy, and you could pair it with lemon linguine and the broccoli recipe above and have a whole lemon feast. I'm adding this recipe to my meal plans. 

-Pink Lemonade Cake would make the perfect summer dessert. Light, refreshing, and pretty! 

This Lemon Rosemary Hummus looks so delicious! Give me a pile of carrots and some Stacy's Pita chips! I think I might invest in some tahini this spring so I can make all. the. hummus. 
There's nothing quite like a refreshing summer cocktail. Add berries and lemons and you have a winner! I can't wait to make this White wine lemon strawberry spritzer

I'll leave you with this lemon quote from This Is Us because I'm obsessed with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment