Monday, September 18, 2017

Fall Things & Hadley's Special Day


    My favorite time of year is basically here: FALL! I know people make a joke out of how silly all the Pumpkin Spice thing are and how loving fall is so "basic." I get it, I get it, I even wrote about it a few years ago  but needless to say, I am one such fall lover. After the long hot summer, I so welcome cooler days, new fashions, seasonal flavors, and the beauty of the leaves changing. I've got some chicken in the crockpot for the week and cool weather is perfect for a homebody like me. Here's a peek at some of the fall goodies I've been FALLING in love with!
I bought these stuffed pumpkins last year at Quilted Bear and I love them! 

Found this cute little guy at Walmart of all places 



These are SO good! I love regular and peanut butter Puffins but these are extra amazing. 

I made cinnamon play doh for my class last weekend. They love using it for math games and my classroom smells so good when they use it. 

AJ is a big fan of bread pudding so when he was working last weekend I surprised him and made this yumminess. So good! 

This quote=me

Last year I decided to start a fun tradition with Hadley and have my first Pumpkin Spice Latte with her. I've wanted to get one everyday last week but I waited until Sunday so we could have some special time together. I got a tall this year because I didn't want Baby boy on a sugar/caffeine kick all day, haha, but it was so delicious and I savored every sip with my best girl.
I bought her a mini hay bale and some scarecrows to "fallify" her spot 

She is a Steele after all so football of course is a major part of fall in our lives 




I love embracing the change of seasons and pulled out some of my very favorite fall teaching ideas on Friday. Give me all the chilly days, scarves, PUMPKIN everything, and the clean slate of a new season.
PS) One of my FAVE fall recipes is this Pumpkin coffee cake. I haven't made it yet this year, but wanted to share the goodness of this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment