Wednesday, March 7, 2018

20 Random Facts

I thought it'd be fun to do a post of 20 random facts about me. Here we go!


1. I have my bachelors degree in History and my Masters degree in Elementary Education.

2. I love taking evening walks....especially now with a stroller and my guys (around "Daybreak Lake" is my favorite path).

3. I did pretty much all my lesson planning my first two years of teaching at Starbucks on Sundays.

4. I love having my nails done and a great shiny gel mani makes me happy.

5. I've never read a single Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies.

6. My first concert was Janet Jackson with opening act Usher.

7. A significant portion of my wardrobe is from Target.

8. I only went to two basketball games when I was at Gonzaga. I'm all about supporting the Zags but I'm just not much of a sports girl.

9. I love breakfast and eat a pretty hearty one every day (I also love going out for breakfast).

10. I began my teaching journey thinking I wanted to do upper grades social studies. I landed in 1st grade and have loved it. I married a social studies teacher instead!

11. I make a school to do list and a home to do list every day.

12. I used to love to craft and make cards but I haven't done it much lately.

13. I try to make a new recipe at least a few times a month.

14. I love buffalo sauce in any form. I got into it during my first pregnancy and I've loved it ever since. #Bdubs

15. If Hank was a girl we would have named her Hope.

16. I love the library app and am on usually on at least ten wait lists for books at any given time.

17. I love my teacher friends. We've gotten together for a meal every month for about 4 years and we've never had a restaurant repeat.

18. Writing (specifically creative writing)  is my favorite thing to teach. If I could make a career out of teaching elementary creative writing, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

19. My favorite colors are coral and tiffany blue (my wedding color palette!)

20. I've never visited Paris and it's my dream to go there.

How's that for some random?!

No comments:

Post a Comment