Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hank's Lumberjack Birthday Party

Are you ready for picture overload?! Hank had a super fun Lumberjack party this past Saturday. It was so much fun spending time with family and friends. The Lumberjack theme was natural since that is his nursery theme. Having a December birthday means buffalo plaid abounds, so we went with it! A few deets....

I had to get lumberjack nails (and earrings!). I love a theme! 
My MIL...baker extrodainare! 

-We had the party at the clubhouse at our condos. We had AJ's 30th birthday party there and the Baby Bow Bash....we've certainly gotten use out of the space!
-We had about 40 guests
-We served pancakes with a variety of toppings, sausage "logs," "country eggs" (Costco quiche), "Mountain Berries," and we had a coffee and cocoa bar.
-AJ's mom made adorable party favors: frosted sugar cookies in the shape of a 1 and a tree.
-I got the paper goods from Etsy, Confetti Party Co.
-Planning this party was so fun! I started making lists for it in September and with the help of our families, it all came together.



I loved this display of all of his monthly photos! (from Etsy) 

Now Hank has memories of all the people who were there on his special day. 


The babies got a lumberjack rubber ducky and a teething biscuit in their party bags. 
















Mike, AJ's dad made ALL the pancakes!











We brought the pine trees from Hank's room to the party space to put gifts under













Our friends the Coopers got us this amazing picture of Hadley and Hank on a Harley....I love it SO MUCH! 
It was fun having little kids there! AJ had the idea to bring some toys and it was great to have a play place for the babies. 





 The cake smash! I ordered a 5 inch vanilla cake from The Chocolate. I told them to go light on the frosting. Hank was a bit hesitant at first, but I think he ended up liking it. He didn't fully destroy it whicjhis fine by me, because momma and grandma may have had a slice after the fact! Haha. After a while, I think Hank was enjoying being the center of attention! I ordered the cake topper from Etsy.











Photo Fun: We found this Lumberjack photo backdrop and props at Zurcher's. So fun!









We came home and opened up gifts, took naps (all of us!) and then met up with the fam that evening for a birthday dinner. It was such a wonderful weekend celebrating our boy and being together.




His "guest log" looks so cute in his room! 
I can't wait to tell Hank all about his Lumberjack 1st birthday bash! Thank you to everyone who spent time with us on a busy December Saurday----we love you guys! 
Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment