Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Fun "Punny" Valentines Lunch

Hi Guys, Happy Valentine's Eve! "Cupid" has been here and left Hank a Valentine book and some Paw Patrol bath decals. That Cupid sure knows what my little dude likes! Ha! I know my students are super pumped up about our class party an Valentine exchange tomorrow.

So....on the way to work this morning I thought of a fun idea to pack for AJ's lunch tomorrow. He's had a super busy week with parent teacher conferences so I thought a fun lunch treat was in order. Now, ya'll know I LOVE a good pun, so I went kind of crazy with the puns for his lunch. I had to stop at the store this afternoon so I grabbed the meat and cheese "roll ups" and chips, but we had everything else on hand. These ideas would work well for coworkers, friends, and even in kids' lunchboxes.  Let the Valentine "pun" begin!


1. Italian Deli Roll-ups: "Valentine, together we're on a roll." 

2. Cherry Bubly Sparkling Water: "My heart is bubbling with love for you"
3. Kind Almond Bar: "I'm NUTS about you."
4. Clementines: "Orange you glad it's Valentine's Day?"

5. Ruffles Chips: "You're all that and a bag of chips." 
6. Mini Luna Bar: "I love you to the moon and back."
7. Goldfish crackers: "Out of all the fish in the sea, I'm glad you're mine." 
8. Mints: "We're mint to be."

I had some Valentine treat bags and ribbon, some cute red papers,and voila! I did have to pack it in an old pink lunch box instead of the plastic bag I normally put his lunch in so as not to ruin the surprise! And finally....I've been working on these sheets for my students for our upcoming conferences and decided to make one for AJ too! Lol. Teacher nerd alert! 

We're not exchanging gifts this Valentine's Day but I still want to let him know I love and appreciate him. It doesn't need to be fancy to be fun and festive. Happy heart day tomorrow! 

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie 


No comments:

Post a Comment