Monday, February 18, 2019

Life Lately

Happy President's Day weekend to you! I haven't blogged in a bit so it's time for another edition of Life Lately! Today is a much needed day off (thanks Presidents!) so I worked out, am tackling the laundry pile, and now I'm getting some school and blog work done with an iced latte and I'm loving life!

Hank is 14 months old and he is doing so well. He's taking steps and eating and sleeping like a champ (knock on wood). He got his second haircut last weekend and there's just something about a haircut that makes him look so grown up. He's developing such a fun personality and is so happy go lucky.
A cake pop!



 We had a great Valentine's Day. AJ had to work that night (we're having our date night this week) so my family came over and we had dinner and hung out. I packed AJ this Fun and Festive Lunch and enjoyed the party with my 1st graders. I forgot how exhausting holidays with 1st graders are. Although, last Valentine's Day I was just coming off of maternity leave so everything was a bit of a blur! I visited our Hadley girl last week too.


 On Friday, AJ's family came into town. We've enjoyed relaxing and hanging out together. They are staying with us this week. On Saturday, Matt, Susan and I went shopping and then we all had dinner at Cheesecake Factory. On Sunday, AJ and I saw Green Book at the movies. It was really good!



 I don't know about ya'll but I am OVER winter. These sunny days get me excited for spring, longer days, and walks with my guys!
love those Utah mountains!


Have a great week! And if you're just as excited for Bachelor Monday as I am....hopefully this is the week of FENCE JUMPING! Haha. 

Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie 

No comments:

Post a Comment