Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Weekending

This was an awesome weekend and I remarked to AJ that this was the first weekend in a long time where I've felt truly relaxed and chill. It's been blissful. And, the best part of this weekend was that we celebrated AJ's birthday! We (Hank and I) so love AJ and appreciate all he does for us. I'm so thankful I get to live life with him by my side. Happy Birthday, AJ!!!!

On Saturday Hank had his one year old check up and we went out to breakfast afterward. Sweet boy was so brave for all of his shots!


That afternoon, I got a mani, and made bread pudding for AJ's birthday (it was Paula Deen's recipe and so so so good!). On Sunday, we lounged and read more (heavenly!) and we went to a birthday party for a friend at The Little Gym.



Today (Monday), we woke up to lots of snow! AJ opened his gifts (I got us tickets to the Alabama concert this summer. I'll be honest, I've never heard an Alabama song, but AJ is pumped so that's all that matters!). We met up with my family for a Mexican food lunch and then came home where we did some chores, cleared the DVR, and relaxed. YES! 

 I'm so thankful for this wonderful relaxing weekend.
Savor Your Sparkle,
Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a great weekend - they are always awesome when a birthday is involved!!! Your mani is so perfect and that bread pudding...YUM!!! I have never had a bad "Paula Dean recipe"! HA! I am now following you...you can follow back if you wish at Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete