Sunday, March 13, 2016

Intro

Hey There,
   I'm linking up with one of my fave blogs Kelly's Korner for her link up Intro to her "Show Us Your Life Series." I started reading Kelly's blog about 7 years ago and she's still one of my faves. Today's link party is about introductions so if you're new here to Sunday Kinda Love....let me fill you in!


   
My name is Leslie and I'm a 29 year old 1st grade teacher. I live in a suburb of Salt Lake City with my wonderful hubby AJ who is a middle school teacher. I am expecting our first baby and we can't wait to be parents in August! Some of my interests include: reading, long bubble baths, watching reality TV, following blogs, baking treats, pinterest, taking naps, and pugs. My husband is from Oregon so we love visiting there and the Oregon Coast is our favorite spot in the world.

Sunday Kinda Love was started almost a year ago as a way to chronicle our lives as newlyweds and teachers. I like to write about our daily lives, recipes, books, TV, married life, faith, and pretty much everything else. I love having a place to "journal" and look back on for memory's sake. I want others to relate to my words and find a sense of connection in a busy world. I want to express myself. I want to document our family. This is that space. So welcome to A Sunday Kinda Love. Grab a cup of coffee and maybe a cupcake too, and join us for our adventures. Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment