Sunday, March 13, 2016

Springing Forward

Hey there,
 Well, the time has sprung forward and so has my age!  I am officially in my last year of the '20's! (the fact that a mere 5 minutes ago I was eating Cocoa Puffs and watching Fuller House is irregardless). I had a wonderful birthday weekend and certainly felt spoiled. Friday morning AJ woke me up with an iced chai, a card from our baby ("Mom, you rock! I love living in here!"... I melted), and instructions to be home by 4:15 for a little surprise. AJ usually works on Friday evenings and we were going to postpone birthday celebrating until Saturday so I was pleasantly surprised to have my man for the night! We drove up to Park City and strolled Main Street then had dinner at Zoom. It was delicious and a fun night. And the surprise continued when I came home to a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag. These bags are CUTE and adorable and I had been wanting one since before I peed on a stick back in December. Saturday was a day of relaxing and errands then we went to dinner and more celebrating at my family's house. Birthday perfection. I was thinking about how much happens in your 20's.......it's a whirlwind!

20th Bday: Celebrating in Memphis with Gonzaga's alternative spring break
21st Bday: Celebrating in St. Louis with Gonzaga's alternative spring break
22nd Bday: Celebrating in Orlando on a roommate Girls Trip to Disneyworld
23rd Bday: Celebrating in Chicago with grad school pals
24th Bday: Celebrating in Chicago at the St. Paddy's Day Parade
25th Bday:  Celebrating with my family in SLC
26th Bday: Celebrating with my boyfriend AJ
27th Bday: Celebrating with my fiancee AJ
28th Bday: Celebrating with my husband AJ
29th: Bday: Celebrating with my husband AJ, family, and our new little unborn baby.

I can't wait to see what the future holds! Have a wonderful week, everyone! And be sure to take a nap to counteract that spring forward thang. Ugh.

Pic dump:

The Thursday morning sunrise took my breath away! 

My handsome 

Sunday morning pancakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment